body composition analysis
Why does everyone’s weight look different? Two people of the same sex and body weight may look completely different from each other because they have a different body composition.
Using our seca mBCA (Medical Body Composition Analyzer), tested at 98% accuracy, and in less than 30 seconds, we will:
- Measure your fat mass and your fat free mass (body fat percentage)
- Measure visceral adipose tissue – a risk parameter for heart disease, hypertension and diabetes type 2.
- Measure skeletal muscle mass
- Measure how muscle mass is distributed on your body – in each arm, leg and torso
- Measure total body water including separate calculations for extracellular and intracellular water
- Determines your Resting Energy Expenditure to help you reach your weight and health goals
- Personal results are also shown graphically against normal ranges to make interpretation easier
- Regular measuring of body composition can identify the components of weight change and/or health status
You will receive a print-out of your results and seca has cloud-based software that allows you to access your information at any time, from any device, and to track changes in your body composition.
$25/analysis or package of 5 for $100*